[C320-list] raising main

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Apr 30 09:04:20 PDT 2012

 Fred,
Nothing in the rig changed over winter except I removed the sail for repairs to a batten pocket that needed restitching. The sail is up and the furling works fine so it is unlikely that the tuning has changed. I used to use McLube in the track/on the bolt rope but I either read somewhere or herd from some "expert" that this isn't recommended because it promotes dirt build-up in the track.

How is your halyard routed to get to a winch?

Thanx
Bill
Papillon #1146