[C320-list] Wanted: Catalina 320!

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:58:59 PDT 2012

I'm curious. What kind of "permanent owner modifications" would put you off?
We've done a number of things to enhance our cruising experience, i.e. 22
gal holding tank, new hoses, new head; 120A alternator & regulator; starting
battery; battery monitor; TV.  I know others have done custom cabinetry, and
other "appearance" things.  What is your intended use: race, cruise,
weekends only?  I'm interested in what constraints may exist in the mind of
the buyer.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"