[C320-list] Wanted: Catalina 320!

JCowperthw at aol.com JCowperthw at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 17:50:20 PDT 2012

I added AC for dockside power only. While it cost something like $8000 it
has increased the amount of time on the boat dramatically. Nobody without
air is  hanging out at a  bay marina this summer.

I have radar and found it of pretty little value for my use  on Chesapeake.
Certainly never need it on a clear night, and  I would not trust it in a
foggy one. I hardly believe in half the blips as it  is. And, the bay gets
hazy but rarely fogged in the way Long Island Sound and  further North does.
Would probably value it a lot in ME.

Other then that and a large flatscreen AC/DC TV DVD player (which is nice
add)  mine is pretty generic 320