[C320-list] New Batteries

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Wed Aug 8 08:22:04 PDT 2012

Danny,
I believe I read Jeff's more general analysis over a year ago. Thanks
Karl for your excellent analysis here. It is right to the point.  I
purchased Interstate SRM-4D. I believe Jeff called these truck batteries
in his analysis. These batteries are an exact fit for the factory
batteries that lasted about 7 years. These dropped right in. No hassle.
I do need to add water every month in the summer time. I live in
southern CA. I can't see spending more on batteries based on my use
patterns. Money may be better spent on increasing the alternator
capacity so you can keep the batteries charged while on trips.

Interstate SRM-4D
Marine R/V - Int Marine/RV 12M Free - 1314 CCA
Sugg Retail Price: $231.95

Danny
A Boa Vita