[C320-list] New Batteries

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:11:52 PDT 2012

Hi Pat,

The $283 was an Australian price, but I did stumble across a US site the
other day that had them for the same sort of price. But remember, they come
as 3.2V batteries, so you need four of them to make the 12V.

Yes, it will depend on your usage, where you sail, and your cashflow.

Cheers

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia

Cat375 #54 Rock The Boat