[C320-list] Wire Access behind chart table

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Sat Aug 18 19:05:04 PDT 2012

Hi John,

You do not have to remove the chart table. There are already wires from the breaker panel into the port settee.  Just follow those with a fish tape or rod.  I found it easiest to go from the aft of the settee up to the breaker area. Make sure you disconnect the AC power from the inlet and inverter, if you have one, before sticking your hand in there. Sorry we we not able to find a time for you to visit us in Elk Rapids.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Edward C Grace Memorial Harbor