[C320-list] Wire Access behind chart table

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Aug 23 03:50:35 PDT 2012

You don't need to remove the chart table to make that wire run.  My
recommendation is to go to Home Depot or Lowes and look for a fiberglass
stick that is about 5 foot long, very flexible  and very thin that is used
to run a messenger line.  They have a cap with a small hole on either end
for tying the messenger to.  These things are much easier to use and less of
a hassle than the reel-type wire snakes.  Push the stick down through the
hole that the bundle goes through and it will come out in the port settee,
aft corner.  This is the chase I used to run my tank monitors.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD