[C320-list] Official function of the cabin top tracks

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Aug 20 11:44:07 PDT 2012

I think if someone were to make a track car that had a drink holder
attached, they'd finally have a purpose.
Imagine drink holders while sitting forward under sail.  AP Remote control
in hand for dodging lobster pots...   :)

The sheeting angle is really tight using those for sails.  When I upgraded
to the Garhauer line controlled cars I moved my factory genoa cars up to the
cabin top tracks and use them to run my gybe preventer line through.

-Jeff