[C320-list] Bang

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Aug 23 15:51:55 PDT 2012

So, using "boat math" that part actually cost $0.49. :)

dprudden at comcast.net wrote:

Thanks for the help on the vang bracket. Through Sparcraft's website (the owners of Charleston Spars), I came up with American Riggers in Florida, who can supply any fitting for a C320 spar. Very helpful people, and not too unreasonable price-$49 for the vang fitting....it could have been much worse!

Thanks for the help,
David Prudden