[C320-list] ST4000+ flux gate compass

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:00:00 PDT 2012

Perhaps it's the ST 4000 - in general, I had crazy ivan wheel at times -had
same problem with 2nd 4000 - they never could find problem. Catalina
finally replaced with S1 system which worked OK for years - until I
recently switched to linear-drive below deck system which is amazing, and a
folding wheel.

Len Krane
AQUA5 #1070