[C320-list] Middle River MD

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 13:28:40 PDT 2012

Tony,
Depending on wind speed and direction of course, using the 5 knt. average rule, 7 hours to Annapolis. Havre De Grace 4-5 hours. Annapolis very expensive but worth the trip. Only thing really bad about HDG is the long channel you have to motor up and down. I don't believe any time I have gone there was I able to sail that channel, the channel alone takes about 45 minutes. If you want to go to a cool place go to Worton Creek, about 3 housrs from mouth of Middle River, not much to do but decent and they have a good, but expensive restaurant. You might also consider Rock Hall, about 4 hours, plenty to do lots of restaurants, or St. Michaels, about 7 hours and interesting trip through the Kent Narrows, like Rock Hall lots to do plenty of restaurants, like Annapolis expensive.. Let me know if you need any more info.

Herb