[C320-list] Used Doyle 100% Jib For Sale

Ken Danko 320kend at att.net
Sun Dec 16 17:45:25 PST 2012

A couple of years back I bought a 100% heavy duty jib made by Doyle from
someone in this group. He said he had used it for three seasons. I used
it for two more before buying new sails. Since then it has been sitting
in my garage as a backup sail. And since I am in the process of cleaning
out the garage, I would like to offer it for sale to members of this
group. You can contact me directly at the email address above if you are
interested.

Ken Danko
Grace