[C320-list] Lewmar hatch removal

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 17 16:08:17 PST 2012

Jeff,

That is a great idea.  Thanks.

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Hare
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:17 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Lewmar hatch removal

While I don't specifically remember how to remove the hatch cover, here's a
option you may haven't considered.

The aft cabin escape hatch is identical to the center main cabin hatch.  Our
main cabin hatch was quite crazed after 7 or 8 years.  Just swap the two to
have an almost new looking main hatch.  Then when that one finally needs
replacing have them do both at the same time.

Just a thought.
Jeff Hare.