[C320-list] Source of leak

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:39:29 PST 2012

Or, use some duct tape on the horizontal seams and at the top.
3m makes a quality tape #8979 for outdoor use.  The adhesive is billed as
removable for up to 6 months without leaving residue and it is UV resistant.
I've usee it on my winter cover for 7 years without a problem.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"