[C320-list] ANCHOR ISSUES

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:27:53 PST 2012

any opinions on the Rocna 10 (22 lbs) vs the Rocna 15 (33 lbs) as the more
appropriate anchor for a 320. weight and lifting issues are factors until
we an figure out how to convert our old Maxwell 500 to something capable of
lifting the larger anchor.  Rocna claims the the 10 is ok for boats to 36
ft, the 15 to 39 ft, ignoring displacement and windage.

gene
Satori, #398.

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."