[C320-list] bottom paint

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 09:34:40 PST 2012

This is a paint that is inexpensive, & Practical Sailor recommends. I have used it for several seasons & have been very happy with the results. I touch up where needed for 2 seasons & repaint the entire hull for the 3rd. If I remember correctly the price I paid last season was $69 a gallon on sale.
Lew

 http://www.bluewatermarinepaint.com/coppershield45.html