[C320-list] Lewmar hatch removal

Michael E. Mitch michael.eastwind at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:58:51 PST 2012

Ditto Jeff.  Years have not effected your gary matter.

--

*Michael E. Mitch
*Registered Securities Representative

*Insley Financial    (Experts in Retirement
Planning)                               **
*(970) 884-6070 Office

(410) 490-7263 Cell

InsleyFinancial.com <http://insleyfinancial.com/>

*Note: Thank you for the confidence you place in us.  Recommending us to
someone you care about is the highest compliment we can receive.  *