[C320-list] Dutchman versus Lazy Jacks versus Stack Pack

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:38:17 PST 2012

Over the last few years I have been tossing the idea of replacing my Dutchman system. I had the two line system. But over the years the flaking never became as clean as it would if the system was new and the sails were new. As the years go by the sails become more pliable therefore the flaking became sloppy.  I still have the original sails and due for an upgrade but for know these sails will do. I'm not a racer therefore loosing that bit of speed with the cradle cover/stack-pack is not heartbreaking for me. I had looked at various options and came across Doyle's cradle cover. Some call them stack-packs. I too had the experience of the cradle cover/stack-pack in the BVIs and I was very impressed. A very easy process. I should have done it sooner.

Marko

Marquesas #304