[C320-list] Membership Lists, Website & System Updates

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 5 14:21:01 PST 2012

Sean,
Would it be reasonable to have a common date for payment of  membership
fees.  Maybe end of June each year.  It may take a year to get all members
fees to meet this date, but it will be a lot easier in the future.  Pro rata
the fees for new members.
Let`s face it, $24 won`t break the bank ( only $22.50 in Australia)
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774
Lake Macquarie, Australia