[C320-list] Membership Lists, Website & System Updates

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 18:09:33 PST 2012

That is a very interesting idea.

The advantage would be one big renewal process for us annually, while still managing the new memberships as they come in.

New members could either just pay the pro-rated portion of the remaining year, or pay the pro-rated remainder (e.g. $6) plus a full year so they don't have to worry about it three months later.

I'll pass this idea around the Board and our membership manager for discussion - thank you very much for the suggestion.

Sean