[C320-list] stiff wheel

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 6 14:13:48 PST 2012

This is excellent advice and we do not do enough of practicing what to do if something fails; responding in an emergency situation is not the time to figure out whether something works like we READ it should. I intend to do this as well as crew overboard drills when the water becomes soft enough.
Cheers
JohnM
1999 #574