[C320-list] Installing stern seat speakers

upwego upwego at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:14:29 PST 2012

I also have the speakers installed in the same configuration Colin used on Watermark.  The only potential drawback is that water can ingress through the speaker opening should the cockpit become flooded.  The speakers will provide some protection from a large quantity of water getting into the storage locker but may damage the speakers.  So far this has not been an issue on our C320.

jack fitzgibbon
s/v wetted bliss #441
indialantic, fl