[C320-list] GREETINGS FROM KINGSTON ON

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 3 06:52:08 PST 2012

Hello Bruce; and just to let you know we've got -15C here in Kingston today but is really the first of any winter we've had so far, Lake Ontario is still liquid. I've read a couple of books on the '98 Sydney to Hobart race and don't think I'm up for that one! Janet and I backpacked around Aussie and Kiwiland just after I retired in 2004, not up for that again either! Beautiful country and beautiful people.
All the best in 2012 and fair winds
John Morrison