[C320-list] Windows WiFi Headaches

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 06:44:40 PST 2012

Ok, all you Windows Wonders on 320s, I'm hoping someone can help me solve my
problem before I send this stuff back to Amazon.

I'm trying to install an ALFA AWUS036H Long-range WiFi Adapter (RealTek
8197L chip,) on my HP G72 laptop with Win7(x64) to increase my WiFi range
while at anchor.  I've worked with the vendor and mfgr without resolving the
issue. I'm 90% sure the problem is a conflict between the integrated
adapter/software and the external I'm trying to add.

If anyone thinks they can help, please contact me off-list and I'll provide
the relevant details.

Thanks,

Warren & Pattie Updike

1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"