[C320-list] New Catalina 315

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 15:27:11 PST 2012

I also saw it at the show this Saturday.  It's a nice boat but, I almost
think that the Catalina 30 of old fells roomier.  The 355 is a great
replacement to the 36.  Either way the any of the new Catalina's are far
superior, interior and sailing hardware, to the Beneteaus.

Karl (#282, Kindred Spirit)

--
Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI, CDPE
RE/MAX Realty 100