[C320-list] chart plotter

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 1 16:42:55 PST 2012

Our c320 came with a raymarine c120 in a navtec navpod at the helm fitted by the previous owner (very well). Got to say it has performed faultlessly and integrated with autohelm and radar. Here in uk prices are similar. Never had to buy charts however - so not sure how that compares.
We count ourselves very fortunate this unit had been fitted as we would not have believed the improvement in our cruising fun and safety the kit can bring - i was previously on handheld gps and paper charts....   which i thought a great advance over DR.

Good luck in our choice. happy new year

Chris Nichols