[C320-list] 12 volt Christmas lights, etc.

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jan 2 07:37:26 PST 2012

 Barb,  I have a cigarette lighter outlet below, on the  forward side of the electrical panel enclosure. It is controlled by the breaker labeled "Accessory."  This does you no good at the helm but could be a good place to start running your wiring for a chart plotter. Papillon is on her trailer, on the hard for the winter, I envy you being in Fl and winter sailing. I probably couldn't sail there anyway with my fin keel.

Bill
Papillon #1146