[C320-list] 12 volt Christmas lights, etc.

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jan 2 06:16:39 PST 2012

Oh cool thanks!  Incidentally, there's a place I've used several times that has very cool dimmable led lights I plan to install on the boat.  They don't have christmas light strings I was looking for however:  http://www.elementalled.com

I used their flexible strip lights last year when I rebuilt my home office.  It's a flat LED tape with 3M adhesive backing and comes on a 16' spool.  I'm considering using the waterproof version under the galley cabinets, along the port/stb sides up out of direct view and in the aft cabin for reading.  I'll use a dimmer also since they draw very little current and are warm white.