[C320-list] FLYBACK 20-3

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:47:03 PST 2012

Ditto.  There are other options out there, most much more expensive.  I have
a Xantrex 40, and there are at least 6 other Xantrex chargers around me in
the marina. No one complains.  For my money, it's the best value.

Practical Sailor did a charger review in the last couple of years. Perhaps
you can get info there.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"