[C320-list] Head Fresh Water Plumb

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:44:58 PST 2012

Don
Flushing with Fresh Water is a tactic we use when leaving the boat ... but
after a few days the smell from the dead water etc returns ...
a 3rd Water Tank (Fresh Water) may be necessary for extended cruises.
I have posted my 3rd Water Tank on the C320 site ... complete with photos
and step by step procedures.
In summer it has proven a great benefit

Bruce Stanley /C320/#1084
Sydney Australia