[C320-list] Head Fresh Water Plumb

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 15:33:37 PST 2012

I am going to plumb my head for fresh water at the slip. I also want the option of using saltwater when cruising. I assume I will have to tie into the fresh water line under the sink. I expect I will also have to turn on the water pump for use. Is this what is done or am I missing something?  I think the Whale fittings are the same as some PEX fittings I have seen at Lowes but haven't looked closely yet. Anybody else done this and what did you use?
Don #1005