[C320-list] ST 4000+ tuning

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:36:53 PDT 2012

Say I had a 'friend' that somehow reset their autopilot control settings to the factory default ... such an idiot, glad I didn't do that, lol ... can someone share with me (so I can share with my 'friend') the settings that they have found provide good performance.  I recall a forum discussion about this several years ago, but I am not able to find the thread nor locate the data in the technical archives.  If the data is there, would you provide me with a link?   Alan hull 67 Holland MI.