[C320-list] Interior measurements

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 13:44:12 PDT 2012

Port lazarret for ours, too.  Works fine there, thermostat is on the  wall
aft of the refrig.  Intake is aft of the stern bed, starboard side  facing
forward, with the out lets on the port side in the stern bed area,  galley,
with small duct work going forward to the forward bunk.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 7/26/2012 3:33:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dean at vermeire.us writes:

That  sounds like a pretty good configuration to me.  I think I could
deal  with the unit being down by my feet.

On 7/26/2012 3:25 PM, Wash, Steve  wrote:
> Hello,
> We put a 16K BTU unit in our port  lazarette.  It has done really well
with the upper 90 and 100 degree days  we have seen this year in northern
Indiana.   I don't know if it  would fit in the space you are talking about ...
it may.  Our hull (1029)  was not pre-configured for A/C and to get a duct
from there to the aft berth  looked really hard.  We did not run try to run
one to the  V-berth.   We have the inlet at the foot of the bed and outlets
at  the foot and over the 'bread box' cabinet in the galley.  It blows the
air forward enough to keep the V-berth pretty cool.

> Remember  you need to find a place for the pump inlet, discharge and
thru-hull  valve.  We put that under the aft berth.  It is pretty  quiet.