[C320-list] Phantom leak

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 6 05:54:30 PDT 2012

I agree with Jon.
The factory supplied o-rings are not water tight and there has been
past discussions on teflon tape, teflon paste, etc to improve the
sealing.
I've added a second o-ring (actually a square ring).
Details (for members, using their log in credentials) can be found here....
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20090227141444654

Karl Mielenhausen