[C320-list] Is there a weight limit to going to the top of the mast.

Tony Murphy tony at midwestphysics.com
Fri Jul 6 11:23:51 PDT 2012

Ok... Forgive the newbie question here, but I understand completely the process of using the winch to hoist the person in the bosun's chair, along with a second safety line (preferably attached to a separate harness and not the bosun's chair) running through a cam....  But not having done this yet, what is the process for lowering the 225lb guy from the top?  I'm thinking the answer will be obvious and yield a "duh!" once I hear it.... But I don't want to sacrifice safety, so would appreciate any responses.

Tony M.
Bella Sol 886
Walker, MN

--