[C320-list] Phantom leak

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Fri Jul 6 16:20:23 PDT 2012

I am sure this has been mentioned before but I recommend the following AFET
12 YEARS OF SAILING MY c-320

1. Only have one water tank on at a time
2. The forward rank is higher so will bleed water to the aft.
3. Only have water in the bow tank when needed for longer trips; more than 2
nights or so.
4. For normal usage keep the bow tank empty and not selected.  This will
mean you will you will always be using the stern tank; and will be able to
have fresh water.
5. On a longer trip and you use up the bow tank you will then know you have
2-3 DAYS LEFT.

Hope this helps.

Dick Walker
WindWalkerII #687