[C320-list] new salt water in bilge

Jack Russ jsruss at msn.com
Sun Jul 8 06:52:20 PDT 2012

I had the same issue on my 1994 when I purchased the vessel.  When I hauled for standard bottom and hull maintenance I had the yard tighten the keel bolts.  They were surprised that each nut was tightened at least 2 full turns.  Since then only minimal water in bilge from stuffing box and refrigerator drain.
Jack