[C320-list] Autopilot ST4000 (black version)

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 8 16:15:45 PDT 2012

>From the November 2008 Mainsheet......

Unfortunately, the MK I’s take p/n D169 belt which is no longer
available from Raymarine. (The Mk II’s take p/n A18083). The D169
replacement belt is known in the trade as a Synchroflex, industrial,
polyurethane, endless timing belt. It’s designation is 10 AT5/750.
This is a 10mm wide, 750mm long, 150 tooth belt with a 5mm pitch. They
are available from a number of industrial sources, including Frank
Callahan, Co. (800-559-2002). Expect to pay around $23 with shipping.
If you order a belt measure it for width all around before you install
it. Some belts have been received being too wide in places. 10mm is
.396" and the guide plate will not accommodate much extra width.

Karl Mielenhausen