[C320-list] Overheating Perkins Perama M30

Glen gmac570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 19:18:48 PDT 2012

On a similar year C320, we had overheat problems despite new impeller.  Found a huge amount of old impeller debris blocking the screen where the hose from the water pump attaches to the heat exchanger, pulled the hose, cleaned all the debris out of hose and screen, and overheat problem quit.  However if all your hoses were replaced, I'd assume they would have found and removed any debris from the heat exchanger screen.

One other possibility is the heat exchanger itself being clogged by corrosion over the years and not permitting adequate flow.

Hope that helps.