[C320-list] bilge pump

Jim Pasley paslej1 at charter.net
Tue Jul 10 18:38:55 PDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestions. To answer your question, yes we sail at Lake of the Ozarks. Have an active sailing club and we have spring and fall races before and after all the crazies come to  the lake for the summer. Beautiful scenery and clear fresh water. It doesn't get any better. Check out our club web sight. http://www.ozarkyachtclub.com/  Once you are on the site, click on "sailing". If you ever come our way, look me up. Dream Weaver, Hull 691, Lake Ozark, Missouri.