[C320-list] Helm seat

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:18:44 PDT 2012

Doug, I do use the helm seat. The original was a vinyl covered open cell
cushion that I sold with the other cushions. I had a custom "hump seat" made
by BottomSiders.com to my specifications. The cost was $160+S&H.  You can
see some examples on their web site.  I am very happy with the seat and use
it all the time.  Call them on the phone.  They are very helpful.  Give them
my name and they can give you the measurements and current price.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"