[C320-list] Helm seat

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:23:20 PDT 2012

Doug, we don't use ours either...but want to keep it JIC.

I did make a platform that fits the spot with a seat post base mounted
onto it to hold a post and an elevated swivel seat for long motoring
stints...and which we also do not use because it took up too much
space in the lazarrette where it lived because we use the swim
platform extensively...it is our 'back porch'...that I would be happy
to send to you if you wish to try it.

Contact me off list and we can discuss details.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC