[C320-list] Mailing List or Forum

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 17:10:00 PDT 2012

I prefer the forum method.  I'm on forums for my boat (three of them),  RV
(four of them), RV engine, and probably one or two I've forgotten.  They
are there for you to check or ignore, without cluttering your email "In"  box.
 Plus all the forums are divided into specific areas/or specific
vehicles/boats.  So I can check or look at exactly what I want to  see.  Yes, you
have to register and log on...it gives you a bit of privacy,  but is certainly
no big deal.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 7/16/2012 4:19:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,