[C320-list] Water heater smell

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 05:16:33 PDT 2012

Yes, had the same issue. There is an RV product I started using last year, I am away so will have to do from memory, it had Spring in the name, quite expensive but did the trick. Let me add that this year after the treatment the smell returned. I them emptied both tanks and the water heater, refilled and added 1/2 cup of regular bleach to each tank, ran all the water faucets for a few minutes each, don't forget the stern shower, then left the tanks for 48 hours because I could not return until then. Flushed both tanks, refilled and treated with the "spring" RV solution, that was over two months ago, both tanks continue to remain sweet.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606