[C320-list] Water heater smell

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Thu Jul 26 07:20:38 PDT 2012

For future reference, I suggest that you just by-pass the water heater and drain it for winterization instead of using antifreeze in your system. There are photos of how to bypass the heater on the website. It takes about 10 minutes. Once the heater is drained, you drain the water tanks and use a shop vac to blow/suck water out of all the water lines. I do this at the water pump. I have never used antifreeze in any of the boats I've owned and never had a line freeze and break.