[C320-list] Interior measurements

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Thu Jul 26 13:31:08 PDT 2012

Ben,

One more thought is to locate the unit away from where you will be
sleeping.  Ours is in the starboard laz, and it makes it difficult to
sleep in the aft cabin with that thing.  We have duct work all the way
to the V-berth anyway.

By the way, do you sail on Pym, Erie, or somewhere else?  I'm originally
from Hermitage and used to sail mostly on Pymatuning.

Dean Vermeire #847