[C320-list] ST 4000+ tuning

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:23:43 PDT 2012

These are the settings that I took down from a prior discussion.  Just
found them after looking for same to resolve crazy Ivan.  Hope they help.
I'm still struggling to access control settings on the unit.  A quiet day
with no sailing to distract the brain disect the manual instructions may
help.  If only I had one.

Pat, 801
An important setting is drive type = 2.

 Calibration Lock                   OFF
 Pilot Type                              4000whl
 Rudder Gain                          2
 Response                                2
 Turn Rate Limit                     20
 Align Rudder                         0
 Rudder Limit                         20
 Off Course Alarm                  20
 AutoTack                                           100
 AutoTrim                                           3
 Drive Type                             2
 Variation                                0
 AutoAdapt                             nth
 Latitude                                 The correct latitude for the
location of the boat.
 Rudder Damp                        4
 Cruise Speed                                      A