[C320-list] Outcome of main sheet repositioning

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 05:55:25 PDT 2012

I had the marina do the work, it was just easier than finding a rivit gun.

What I essentially did was to have them "flip" the bale on the boom "forward".  So they only drilled one additional hole "one length" closer to the mast.   Here is a graphic hope it comes through.
          ____
0      0____0  ----> Forward to mast

It is now clearing the dodger, and is much more useful, I can actually put a little more twist in the sail without beating the crap out of my canvas on the dodger.  I am very happy with the outcome and have been out in all sorts of stuff.

I guess I can take pictures and put them up on the website will try that next time I am down....

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD