[C320-list] I am sad to say that Holokai 2 is up for sale!

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 09:35:07 PDT 2012

Work is going to take meout of town for too long of a period.  I’m going to sell her myself so besidesthe 320 site I was wondering if anyone has worked with some of the other websiteslike sailboatowners.com, sailboatlistings.com, boattraders.com, etc.

1994 Catalina 320   #112   Documented. # 1021154  ($64,900)
This is my 7th sailboat so I take prided on making this boat safer and sail better  Sheis well equipped and sails like a dream.
Has over 100 items in inventory withabout $5000 in recent upgrades, including a Tide marine mainsail track system.  I consider the Tide system one of the bestsafety features on the boat. I can reef the sails at any time or any point ofsail!  Also, added a second reef point tothe UK Full batten main and re-arrangedthe boom for single line reefing in both 1st & 2ndreef. UKtape drive jib. New Bimini installed with extra SS supports pluszipper to Bimini snap to dodger cockpit cover. NewFortress 16 anchor (over sized 34’ to 38’) with (new) 50’ 5/16” chain &(new) 200’ of ½” line (plus extra line) . Dodger recovered in mid2004,

Helm: Brookes& Gatehouse: B&G system network Data: Windspeed, Knotmeter, and Depthwith navigation GPS networked repeater, B&G VHS Marine dual scan radio.Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot networked to GPS with spare-belt.  Custom folding cockpit table(teak) with cover along with a separate Teak drink & binocular holder. Full helm station cover.  Navigationstation: Brookes &Gatehouse: B & G Network Data repeater (wind, speed, depth, etc), Furuno 16nm Radar, Garmin 65 with B & G GPS networked repeater at helm  (2) Trojan 4D House Batteries, 185A (each)plus Westmarine 655 starting battery, (2) Perko 3-way battery isolator switches:one for House bank & one for starter battery. Freedom 20 Heart interface Charger / inverter plus Heart interface face voltage monitor with spare. (2) overhead light converted to red LED’s for night sailing. Ship barometer plus Chelsea Shipstrike Mechanical Clock etc, etc.

Thanks,John Mesa   Holokai 2
PS:Should have a website up in a week or so