[C320-list] Holding tank monitor

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 10:21:14 PDT 2012

I used a Sensa tank monitor. Can go up to 3 tanks. Only hooked up holding tank so far.  Have to keep the holding tank clean or it will not read correctly.  Follow cleaning directions  exactly. I did not and sensors would not stick very well first time around. I mounted the panel next to Main Panel, underneath my VHF, so I can power it any way I want. Takes little power. Hooked mine into Interior light circuit.
Don Lawson #1005